Notice: If you have been redirected to this page from one of CCSU’s online systems (such as WebCentral-Banner Web, Accounts Management, or Outlook Web Mail), then we are currently experiencing system issues and will update this page with more information as it becomes available.
Friday, November 29, 2013 5:00am until midnight:
A scheduled electrical power upgrade will impact computer services that originate from Barnard Hall and the Powerhouse. Both of these buildings are hubs for critical computer resources. Below is a list of what services will be interrupted:
Every Sunday, between 12:00am – 12:00pm, all systems will be intermittently unavailable while important maintenance and updates are performed.
- CCSU internet and intranet services will be unavailable for most of the day; so there will be no access to faculty/staff email, file shares, account management, or Banner.
- There will be intermittent access to the Blackboard Learning Management System throughout the day.
- The student email system (Office 365) is hosted off-site and will be available throughout this period.
- The university's web site (CCSU.edu) will be available from off-campus, but not all links on the web site will be active.
- All analog phone services will be available throughout campus with three exceptions. The digital-based IP phones recently installed in the new Police Dept., the Social Sciences Hall, and ITBD (Institute for Business Development) will have intermittent phone service.
Direct Links to CCSU Online Systems::
(Register for Classes, Pay e-Bills, Course Schedules, Grades & Transcripts, Financial Aid, Blue Chip Card Deposits)
Banner Production INB
Outlook Web Access (Faculty and Staff e-mail)
My.CCSU.edu (Student e-mail)